ITaaSC provides a full range of IT consulting services and support to organizations of all sizes.
Based in Belgium, we work with clients there, in the UK, France, Luxembourg, Germany, and the Netherlands.
Our services will address the following key areas for your organization:
- IT Strategy – IT assessment and roadmap, Enterprise architecture, IT sourcing, Portfolio management, Cloud computing
- Digital Transformation – Business Process Management (BPM), Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), Enterprise Content Manager (ECM), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Enterprise Resource Planing (ERP), Integration, Process consulting & re-engineering
- IT Governance – Align IT strategy with business strategy, ensuring that companies stay on track to achieve their strategies and goals, and implementing good ways to measure IT’s performance (COBIT, ITIL)
- Risk management, Information & cyber security (ISO27001, NIST,…)
- GDRP (General Data Protection Regulation) – prepare a compliance action plan that will consider legal, human, process, business, technological aspects
- Interim Management – Senior IT expert Interim management
- Part-time CIO – will assist you during the implementation of solutions and help you transform your IT to cope with the competition, satisfy your customers and deliver more value
- Programme, project & portfolio management – Professionally qualified project, program & portfolio managers who take the ownership of large and complex ICT programme & projects